History

templates/05/images/history.jpg

1966 
The Hsiao Lin Machine Company was founded and began the manufacture of various kinds of machinery and processing parts by order.
1970 
The company commenced manufacturing mixers and manual bakery equipment and entered the field of design and manufacture of commercial food equipment to meet the varying needs of the highly growing Taiwanese market.
1974 
Development of the first semi-automatic cookie production line and belt-driven satellite type mixers and grinders.
1977 
New 1800 m2 factory was built in Feng-Yuan, and the company reforms as Hsiao Lin Machine Co., Ltd.
1982 
Development of a series of gear-driven mixers .
1985 
The manufacture of cookie production lines discontinued and the company begins investing in the manufacturing of specialized bakery equipment, such as dividers, dough sheeters, and spiral mixers.
1992 
The company participates for the fist time in the IBA exhibition held in Germany, with a view of developing the European market.
1994 年
The Feng-Yuan 1800 m2 factory is doubled and size, and meat choppers first enter production.
1996 年
The company's mixers and meat choppers pass ETL standards in the US and obtain the European CE MARK.
1998 
The company becomes ISO9002 certified.
1998 
Mixers and meat choppers pass ETL SANITATION standards.
2000 
A new 700 m2 factory is built in Tan-Tze to expand the manufacture of meat choppers and desktop mixers.
2001 
A 5000 m2 piece of land is purchased in Shen-Kang as the company's future manufacturing and assembly base.
2002 
The company becomes ISO9001 certified.
2003 
New 5300 m2 factor is built in Shen-Kang.
2004 
The factories in Tan-Tze and Feng-Yuan are merged and all facilities are moved to the newer factory with the view of improving manufacturing efficiency and capability.